In 2004, a handful of women started a series of casual drinks and dinner parties...
To connect progressive women for professional development, networking, and resource sharing for life and work.
What We've Achieved
- Grown our membership to over 120 women from San Francisco, the East Bay, and the Peninsula.
- Hosted workshops on financial planning, salary negotiation, networking for introverts, building a personal brand, and public speaking.
- Partnered with other Bay Area organizations for the annual SHEnanigans event, celebrating Women's History.
- Remained politically engaged by sponsoring and organizing events with well-known leaders such as Wendy Davis, and hosted forums on what it's like to work on a political campaign.
- Gathered monthly for fun, low-key happy hours that have connected dozens of like-minded women around the Bay!
- Given back to the community with annual volunteer opportunities.